The Philadelphia Center integrates urban living, academic study and professional development with every student’s experience. We use the city as a classroom, providing social and academic support through thought-provoking courses. Our passionate staff are dedicated to helping every student grow, thrive and take ownership of their academic and professional future.
What's Better For Me?
Not every plan is the right choice for everyone. Below you will find some highlights about each plan that may help you in deciding which one is right for you!
Fall or Spring – 16 Credits
- Explore career paths through real-world applications and rigorous, seminar-style courses
- Experience a 4 day a week internship that best meets your academic and career goals
- Study in classes at TPC for up to eight academic credits
- Receive a full semester worth of academic credit
Summer – 8 Credits
- Experience a 4 day a week professional internship that best meets your academic and career goals
- Concentrate on key knowledge and skill areas, produce a professional portfolio, and participate in on-site meetings
The TPC office located in City Center Philadelphia serves a dual purpose for our students. It is a ‘campus away from their campus’ and a ‘home away from their home.’
At the center students have access to a full kitchen, study areas, work spaces, a computer lab, printing services and free WIFI, in addition to classroom spaces.
At the heart of our 7th floor space is “The Commons,” an informal areas where students are frequently seen studying, collaborating and socializing together.
Brush up on semester dates, learn about the seminars and electives you’ll take, or explore the 900+ organizations we partner with to offer student internships. Whatever you’re curious about, we have resources to support you.