How to Apply
The Philadelphia Center offers you the opportunity to gain college credit while living and learning independently.
With our help, you will secure a professional, accredited internship and housing in the vibrant and diverse city of Philadelphia. You can explore career paths through real-world applications and rigorous, seminar-style courses. Upon completion of the program, you will leave Philadelphia with a strong sense of your abilities, social and professional aspirations, and a plan for your future.
How to Apply
Students interested in applying should consult with their home college off-campus study advisor to learn about home campus application procedures and deadlines.
Applications to the Philadelphia Center must include the following:
- Official Transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Course title and advisor statement for departmental credit (if required)
- Applicant questions (2)
- Signatures (not required for Albion College applicants)
- Summer 2022: April 11, 2022
- Fall 2022: June 20, 2022
Application deadlines are June for fall semester enrollment and November for spring semester. TPC will contact students within 15 working days of receiving a completed application and accompanying materials.
- Speak with your academic advisor to ensure proper transfer of academic credits.
- Set up a meeting with your financial aid office to clarify issues regarding tuition, scholarships, and loans.
- Refer to our Budget Survey for more information.
- Ascertain whether or not your campus has an off-campus study deadline and make sure you fulfill any off-campus study application procedures and requirements your institution may have.
- Speak with students on your campus who are TPC alumni.
- Make a copy of your completed application for your records.